Best News Ever!

My husband is safely home from a deployment!!!  I bet you were wondering why I haven't posted in a while.  Well, it's because I was busy getting ready for his return and in the 2 weeks since he has been back I have been using all of my free time to be with him.  But, I promise I will be back to blogging soon with fun and exiting pictures and details about our life here in Japan.  

It was so hard for the time he was gone to have fun stuff to post about because I was mostly at home working.  At least I had those 3 weeks in Australia to write about otherwise it may have been months without getting anything posted.  I had my friends here on base for support and to hang out with and I got off base whenever possible, so it wasn't the worst.  It is just much more fun when I have him around and I have a lot more "material" to write about.

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know I am still here.  Yep, still here and very happy to have my husband home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY wonderful news! SO happy :-) This is almost as good as what I 1st thought when I saw the title of this blog post...but then again, if he was away, that's probably not happening right now ;-)

xo! <3mer

Post a Comment